Friday, October 2, 2015

A New Opportunity

After much thought, I've taken the plunge and joined Usborne Books & More! All this started from my love of their books.  Every time I pick up one of their books I am instantly intrigued by the story lines, vivid pictures and educational information.

Mara loves these books too!  We own approximately ten and there is always at least one in her current favorite list.  As a mom of a toddler, I also love how durable these books are.  The ones made for her age group have hard pages and are practically indestructible.  We do own a few that are technically for "older" kids but they still hold up great in little hands.  I am super excited to extend our Usborne library and share these great books with others.

On top of our love for the books, I am so happy to have found a company that I can get behind and support.  I really appreciate their business model and know I will be able to promote the product and literacy no matter where the military sends us!  

Here's to this new opportunity and diving head first into my new Usborne Book company!!


*Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in hosting a party! As a new consultant I currently have AMAZING incentives for hosts.  We can do a home party (if you're local) or a Facebook party (if you are not)!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a line here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...